Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The end is fast approaching

So I am about to graduate college and have decided that a year (or two) of traveling will suit my new post-bachelors degree life. Sounds great right? Yeah...but I play an electric instrument (thank god I'm not a drummer).

So I have decided to take a gander at the rainbow-filled and moss-covered enchanted land of midget basses. Or short scale if you want to be PC.

What is winning the race so far is the DeArmond Ashbory Bass. This I feel, is the most bad-ass 18" bass on the market (by default because its the only one).



Man look at that thing, Its so fucking tiny. I'm going to look like a monster playing a space-aged ukulele. But hey, who cares as long as the low-end is there.

I need to try this thing out before I buy it. But for 300 bucks its not that big of a gamble for something I'm going to dent up in foreign airports.

No comments: